How do I clean my Receiver-In-Canal hearing aid?
Watch our video and follow these easy steps when when cleaning your Receiver-In-Canal hearing aid.
- First, wipe the hearing aid using a clean dry cloth. Using the brush provided with your hearing aid, gently remove any wax or debris from the dome and main device.
- If the dome looks worn, remove the dome, and replace it with a new one
- Once a week you will need to clean the wax filter by removing, using the brush remove any wax or debris from the filter.
- If you are unable to clean the filter, you will need to replace it with a new one.
- Replace the filter. If you are not comfortable changing the filter, visit an audiology professional in store and they will assist you with this.
We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your hearingBook an appointment
Search for more answers:
More help in store
If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.