How do I clean my Receiver-In-Canal hearing aid?
Watch our video and follow these easy steps when when cleaning your Receiver-In-Canal hearing aid.
- First, wipe the hearing aid using a clean dry cloth. Using the brush provided with your hearing aid, gently remove any wax or debris from the dome and main device.
- If the dome looks worn, remove the dome, and replace it with a new one
- Once a week you will need to clean the wax filter by removing, using the brush remove any wax or debris from the filter.
- If you are unable to clean the filter, you will need to replace it with a new one.
- Replace the filter. If you are not comfortable changing the filter, visit an audiology professional in store and they will assist you with this.