Thin + Light lenses
These lenses are a great solution for higher prescriptions. They look better, are more comfortable to wear and give you a wider range of frames to choose from.From $100 for one pair
No more annoying reflections off the surface of your lenses. You’ll see more clearly and your glasses will look better too.
- Anti-reflection, scratch-resistant hard coating
- Improves the appearance of your glasses
- Makes your eyes more visible
- Reduces reflections from computer screens and car headlights
- Water-repellent, smudge-resistant and anti-static – so lenses attract less dust, stay cleaner for longer and are easier to clean
$100 for 1 pair
Reactions lenses utilise the very latest in photochromic technology to adapt to light conditions, giving you comfortable vision in bright light and shade. Indoors, the lenses are clear, outside they quickly darken in sunlight, always giving you full UV protection.
- Very latest in photochromic technology
- Adapt to light conditions
- Comfortable vision in bright light and shade
$150 for one pair
- Eliminate glare
- Improve vision and comfort
- 100% UV protection
- Great for driving
If you spend a lot of time outdoors, especially around water or snow, unfortunately regular sunglasses just won’t cut it. That’s why for things like fishing, boating, skiing and similar activities, you need polarising lenses. With a special built-in filter, these are the only lenses that block 99.9% of bright, glaring light.$150 for one pair
- Intelligently and quickly adapts to available light outdoors and inside the car (lens darkens or fades)
- Lens changes to three different colours to suit conditions for greater vibrancy, colour contrast and sharper vision
- Polarised to effectively block dangerous blinding glare in any weather
- Improves clarity of vision and depth perception
- Provides optimal vision for sports and leisure activities
- Full UV protection.
$300 for 1 pair
Ideal for daytime driving, the driving tint will give you sharper vision behind the wheel. Its special tint enhances contrast and blocks UV light to give you a clearer view of the road.
- Improves contrast for safer, clearer vision
- Blocks all UV light and 95% of blue light
- Won't affect the visibility of traffic lights or signs
$80 for one pair