Help and frequently asked questions

I am having trouble spotting things in one part of my vision, especially when I'm driving. What should I do?


A problem with peripheral vision should be checked by an eye examination with a qualified optometrist. They have a test called a visual field test which will detect whether there is a problem with any part of the visual field, whether one eye is affected or both, how significant the problem is and whether there is any chance of it getting worse.

If you feel a problem has arisen suddenly or may be affecting your everyday life, then you need to get it checked out at an early date. Book an eye examination and tell your optometrist about your symptoms.