Help and frequently asked questions

I have a lump on one eyelid, what might it be?


The eyelids can develop different sorts of lumps and bumps. You should always visit your  optometrist or general medical practitioner for advice if you are worried about any unusual changes on your eyelids. Some common conditions include a stye, a chalazion, fatty deposits in the skin below the eye and inflammation of the lid edge due to an allergy.

Was this answer helpful?

We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your eye health

Book an eye test

Search for more answers:

More help in store

If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.